All the advantages at a glance:
- Financial security: Permanent position with full salary from the first day of work.
- Fun working as part of a team: Supported by joint projects and activities, such as bowling at the end of the first working day, excursions to the Franconian countryside and much more.
- A relaxed start to your career: learning, trying things out and gaining experience in a safe environment.
- Living everyday working life: Getting to know the company's internal processes and our corporate culture.
- Networking included: Opportunity to network extensively with experienced colleagues and your peer group!
- Learn from professionals: Benefit from the knowledge of our experienced colleagues, who you can also rely on after the trainee programme.
Do you have a degree in an IT subject or in a maths or science subject with a focus on computer science and don't want to be thrown in at the deep end? Then our "JumpStart" trainee programme is just right for you.
You will spend three months on our intensive induction programme in a selected group with a maximum of 10 like-minded people. All trainees from the six locations come together in Möhrendorf for the duration of the induction programme and benefit from the infrastructure at our main location.
For the JumpStart participants travelling from our locations in Norderstedt, Braunschweig, Cologne, Hofheim and Munich, we provide accommodation at the location in Möhrendorf.
Afterwards, you will start at your imbus location and be well on your way to becoming a real professional in the field of quality assurance - solidly trained by the leading specialist for software testing and software quality. Welcome to the imbus team!
We attach great importance to a practice-oriented induction and have workshops and training modules on the following topics in your trainee programme:
- Requirement Engineering
- Test automation
- Configuration management with GIT
- Continuous integration with GitLab
- Software development and unit tests (e.g. with Python, JEST, Robot Framework)
- Static code analysis (e.g. with Sonarqube) and implementation of code reviews
- Testing non-functional requirements (performance, security, digital accessibility)
- Testing of artificial intelligence
- Completing a joint agile project with Scrum
Trained contact persons will be available to answer all your questions throughout the programme.
You will also complete the following certified training courses during the programme, which can pave the way for the start of your career:
- ISTQB Zertifizierter Tester Foundation Level
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level - Agiles AddOn
- Testdesign und Testmanagement mit der imbus TestBench
- A4Q Cyber Security Essentials
- Testautomatisierung mit Robot Framework
Our JumpStart programme starts twice a year: on 01 April and 01 October.
As soon as we advertise the next round, you will find the job advertisement in our vacancies section.
If you have any questions beforehand, you can contact us by phone or e-mail:
- T 09131 7518777