- Accredited by the ISTQB®
- Prepares for the examination to obtain the ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Tester certificate
- Developed by the imbus author team
- Available as an open seminar, as a company seminar and as a virtual classroom seminar
- In addition to the standard version, available in XXL format
- Agile Test & Agile Development
date / place
21. - 23.09.2021 in Virtual Classroom (DACH)imbus AG Standort Virtual Classroom (DACH)Deutschland/Österreich/Schweiz
1.035,00 € *incl. 10% early booking discount term guarantee
220,00 € *
* plus. tot. VAT/HST
You will get a concise introduction to the subject “Test for Agile Software Development” and you are ideally prepared for the certification test leading to the “ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level Agile Tester”.
Agile project management for software development projects continues to be a strongly growing area. From the perspective of the test, an agile approach promotes many positive activities, as for example obligatory acceptance criteria or test driven development (TDD). With this basic seminar, you are prepared for the test tasks in agile software development projects.
This course is intended for testers, test managers and test analysts who know the basics of ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level and who are now working on agile projects. You will learn how your role is changing by using the agile approach in your project and which tasks will cease or accrue. Furthermore, the course is suitable for employees in agile projects (e.g. product managers or developers) who are interested in an overview from the test point of view for a more effective and efficient testing in their projects.
- What changes in agile projects for the testing role according to ISTQB®
- Typical processes, tasks and artifacts of popular agile approaches
- Overview of test methods used in agile projects
- Test quadrants and test pyramid
- Key skills of the tester in the team
- Use and improve user stories from the perspective of the test
- Standard tools in agile projects
- Embedding quality criteria
Delegates, registering for a public training course, will receive their own deck of planning poker cards.
The training course dovetails with the contents of the “ISTQB ® Certified Tester Foundation Level“syllabus. We therefore recommend to participate in the “ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level“ training course prior to attending, or to repeat the contents of the current version of the syllabus.
During registration, you can book your participation in the corresponding certification examination.
With this booking you agree that we may forward your data to the examination company GASQ Service GmbH, Rothenburger Straße 11, 90443 Nuremberg, Germany.
The examination fee is not included in the course fee and will be listed separately.
If there are requirements for participating in the examination, you will find them listed in the registration form.
Examinations can generally be ordered in both German and English. If you order an examination that is not taken in your native language, please make sure that you can obtain an extension of the examination time for this examination (this information is enclosed with your registration confirmation).
If you are interested in seeking the certification at a later date, we will inform you about the possibilities to find a suitable examination date.
Exams in connection with Virtual Classroom seminars
Currently, the ISTQB® only provides on site examinations. However, these may be suspended during the COVID-19 restrictions.
If you book the exam that goes with your course participation through us, we will support you with regular two-hour web meetings to repeat the contents and ask any questions you may have. As soon as on-site tests are available again, we will inform you about these dates so that you can refresh the material promptly before the test date you have chosen.
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren
- Test Consultants
- Scrum Master