You will learn about the potential and limitations of exploratory testing. After visiting this training course, you will be able to augment your (agile or non-agile) test strategy with test missions - from planning through execution to documentation and evaluation.
In this seminar you will learn how to enhance your existing test procedure with explorative tests. Explorative assessment not only helps you to find particularly usage-critical errors, but also to identify potential for improvement in your testing strategy. You will become familiar with different forms and approaches of exploratory testing, which you can deepen in many practical exercises.
The templates provided for the practical exercises in the course of the seminar will help you to apply in your projects what you have learned during your participation in the training course.
- What is explorative testing what is not!
- Session-Based Testing
- Planning exploratory tests: test objectives and test charter
- Use of test tours, defect attacks and checklists
- Use of systematic test design procedures in exploratory testing
- Risk management and exploratory testing
- Test documentation and communication
- Good practices and typical mistakes in exploratory testing
- Practical exercises
You may also be interested in
- QM/QA Staff
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owner
Virtual Classroom (DACH)
630,00 € *
please select your dates
* All prices here do not include tax
legend and explanation of the signs
guaranteed to run guaranteed to run
discounted price discounted price