Good User Stories - Workshop for Agile Teams
What can you expect from this course?
In this workshop, you will learn how to develop good user stories in a team and you will receive valuable practical tips for dealing with user stories for your everyday work.
Goals of participating in Good User Stories - Workshop for Agile Teams
User stories are a strikingly straightforward and clear tool to work with. However, while learning and to applying the sentence structure pattern appears to be simple, writing user stories is by no means trivial.
This workshop enables participants to identify, to question, to write down, to detail and to edit user stories.
The following contents will be covered
Participants will learn to answer the following questions:
- Who is the user? What functionality does he expect?
- How do I formulate acceptance criteria for user stories?
- How do I cut user stories?
- How do I break down epics into user stories?
- How do I deal with technical and non-functional requirements?
- How can epics, user stories and acceptance criteria be visualised?
- What is story mapping and what can I use it for?
This could also interest you
- Scrum Teams
- Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Requirements Managers
Contact show/hide Contact show/hide
Your Contact to the Academy
Mrs. Katrin Krauss
phone: +49 9131 / 7518-0
fax: +49 9131 / 7518-50