You exploit the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in particular Machine Learning in software testing and quality assurance and you are able to test AI-based systems.
This way you create added value for your company, and you can prove these competencies with your certification.
A Certified Tester AI Testing can
- understand the current state and expected trends of AI
- experience the implementation and testing of a ML model and recognize where testers can best influence its quality
- understand the challenges associated with testing AI-Based systems, such as their self-learning capabilities, bias, ethics, complexity, non-determinism, transparency and explainability
- contribute to the test strategy for an AI-based system
- design and execute test cases for AI-based systems.
- recognize the special requirements for the test infrastructure to support the testing of AI-based systems
- understand how AI can be used to support software testing
Artificial Intelligence, in particular Machine Learning is part of more and more everyday applications and systems. How can you test such AI-Based systems? What are the challenges for such self-learning systems? And how could you use AI to improve your testing?
This seminar promotes the contents of the ISTQB® syllabus and is accredited by the German Testing Board. It answers the above questions and provides you with insight into AI, the associated quality characteristics and the development and test of AI-based systems, especially with the hands-on exercises.
You will be ideally prepared for the examination for the acquisition of the “ISTQB® Certified Tester AI Testing” certificate.
Through presentation, discussions, and practical hands-on exercises you will learn about the following topics:
- Introduction to AI
- Quality Characteristics for AI-Based Systems
- Machine Learning (ML) – Overview
- ML – Data
- ML Functional Performance Metrics
- ML – Neural Network and Testing
- Testing AI-Based Systems Overview
- Testing AI-Specific Quality Characteristics
- Method and Techniques for the Testing of AI-Based Systems
- Test Environments for AI-Based Systems
- Using AI for Testing
The course material is in English, the course language is German or English.
Basic knowledge of mathematical logic and stochastics, and some knowledge of a programming language is helpful but not necessary.
As the material and the exam are in English, you should be sufficiently fluent in this language.
For the hands-on exercises a laptop is necessary where the respective tools can be installed and used. If you have administration rights on your laptop, please bring your own laptop. If that is not possible, please inform us and we will take care of it.
During registration, you can book your participation in the corresponding certification examination. Prerequisite for taking the exam is a ISTQB CTFL certificate.
With this booking you agree that we may forward your data to the examination company GASQ Service GmbH, Rothenburger Straße 11, 90443 Nuremberg, Germany.
The examination fee is not included in the course fee and will be listed separately.
The exam is in English. Non-native speakers can receive a time bonus for the exam - please feel free to contact us about this.
If you are interested in seeking the certification at a later date, we will inform you about the possibilities to find a suitable examination date.
You can take the exam following your training flexibly as a remote online exam. You will receive a voucher code from us with which you can book your personal exam at a date and time of your choice.
This could also interest you
- Test Analysts
- Test Automatization
- QM/QA Staff
- Everybody who is involved in testing as well as in AI-based systems
Virtual Classroom (DACH)
1.782,00 € * term guarantee
220,00 € *
please select your dates
* All prices here do not include German legal VAT
legend and explanation of the signs
term guarantee term guarantee
discounted price discounted price