In an agile environment, adequate handling of requirements is essential for success. This training provides proven and modern approaches on how requirements engineering can succeed in an agile context.
Participants learn how to apply appropriate requirements engineering practices throughout the product development cycle, from product vision statement to implementation.
This training is ideal as preparation for the "Certified Agile Requirements Specialist" certification.
- Basics of requirements engineering
- Requirements engineering in an agile environment
- Product vision statement - What should actually be developed?
- Agile development of the product scope
- Release planning
- Backlog management
- Continuous requirements elicitation in an agile context
- Cutting user stories
- Prioritisation techniques in the agile context
- Agile estimation methods
- Agile techniques for integrating requirements, implementation and testing
The certification fee is included in the price of this training. The certification exam for the "Certified Agile Requirements Specialist" can be taken online within 4 weeks after receiving the access code. You will receive the code by email immediately after the training.
This could also interest you
- Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- QM/QA Staff