imbus TestBench is the working environment for test teams of all sizes, and provides everything that is required of a modern support tool:
Test planning, test design, test automation, test execution and reporting.
TestBench can be integrated seamlessly into your existing tool chain. Its key benefits include intuitive operation, high-performance test functions and a practical model for rights and roles, besides which it also supports structured testing according to the ISTQB® standard.
TestBench provides complete control and transparency in the content, status, progress and results of your software tests - at all times and across all development locations and all releases/versions of your software.
20 years of test management experience are reflected in every aspect of the TestBench.
- Provides fundamental support for all tasks in software testing
test planning, test design, test automation, test execution and reporting
- Fully integratable in your test system landscape
Allows integration of several requirements management systems and a defect management system into a project
- Rapid deployment thanks to various test description methods
(from simple to highly professional, for manual and automated tests)
- Especially efficient for test design and test specification
through reuse of data and test steps (interaction methods) and separation of test descriptions and test data
- Convenient for test planning and control
thanks to the versatile options for evaluations and process depiction
- Easily understandable for all testers
thanks to the deployment of the integrated test execution assistant iTORX
- Flexible learning options resulting from the modular set-up and the roles model (for every role there is an extra instruction unit to facilitate rapid and optimised familiarisation)
- 100% comprehensible and audit-compliant regarding test results
thanks to integrated version and configuration management
- Flexibility in automated test execution
achieved by deploying any number of test automation tools
- Easily extended by additional modules
Testing intelligence, electronic signature, test evaluation and model-based testing
- Extremely good value for money using the renting model
Start straight away without high investments costs
TestBench allows you to concentrate on what is truly important for your company:
- Ensuring that your products and IT systems are of the highest quality through optimum test control throughout their entire life cycle.
- Reducing development costs through efficient working processes and rapid flow of information between teams.
- Shortening your product's time-to-market by eliminating unnecessary bug fixing cycles.