Join the imbus family as a
Software Developer (m/f) in Scala/Java
Location: Peja (Kosovo)
We are looking for qualified staff (m/f) who are interested in the fields of software development, testing and quality assurance. You have already become acquainted with the theory either at university or in a practical environment, and you now want to develop your skills.
We would like to entrust you with the following tasks
- Passion for software development and contribute to the development of a completely new technological platform of the successful product of TestBench as member of an agile team.
- Define, formulate and analyze user stories that drive the TestBench.
- Also includes your area of responsibility to the test-driven implementation of user stories based on Scala.
- Gather and share knowledge with pair programming, in blog posts, at conferences, or in open-source pro-jects.
- Live the philosophy of clean code.
What you should preferably bring with you
- Have a degree in computer science or an equivalent degree or a completed IT training.
- You have solid programming skills and experience in Java, as well as ideally initial experience in Scala.
- Modern technology arouses your curiosity and you are ready to develop yourself.
- Advantages are knowledge or experience in Cassandra, Akka and angular 2, as well as experience with open-source projects.
- Their functioning is characterized by pronounced team ability, high reliability and a willingness to take responsibility.
- Your working methods are characterized by pronounced team ability, high reliability and a willingness to take responsibility.
Key facts about imbus that you really should know
- Our world is based on the values excellence, sustainability, and joy.
- All imbus test experts are qualified as ISTQB® certified tester.
- We are transparent through monthly general assemblies, simple processes and a policy of open doors.
- Flexible working hours and working time models wear that fits your work to your current circumstances.
- For us means working as well as: have fun, meet new friends and celebrate feasts together.
Realise your potential at a rapidly growing company that offers diverse development opportunities on account of its flat hierarchies.
Don't hesitate! Send us your full application to: m_nearshore(at)imbus.de
imbus Peja LLC
St. “Fehmi Agani“ 30000 Peje
Republic of Kosovo