You only need the right treasure map and the path will get simple – this holds true for software testing, too.
The series 29119 is relevant for all life cycle models. It supersedes the well-known norms IEEE 829 about documentation and BS 7925 about test techniques.
The new international ISO standard for software testing:
- 29119-1: Concepts and definitions
- 29119-2: Test processes
- 29119-3: Test documentation
- 29119-4: Test techniques
- 29119-5: Keyword-Driven Testing
- We counsel you on how your company can benefit from the new standard, how you can adapt it to your individual conditions and use it in a sensible way for current or upcoming projects.
- Represented by our managing consultant Matthias Daigl we take an active part in the development of the series 29119. Matthias Daigl is a member of the DIN norm commission 043-01-07 “Software und System-Engineering” and he is one of the two Germans who belong to the international ISO/IEC JTC 1 subcommittee 07 workgroup 26 “Software testing” working on the standard 29119 with test experts from the whole world. There the imbus consultant has the editor role for the part 29119-5.
- imbus Academy get you ready for the new norm within two days. Make the booking here.