- Partner Training mit Alon Linetzki
- Exklusiv bei der imbus Akademie
- Test Design Toolkit
- Als Firmenseminar buchbar
Apply efficient techniques for test design. Use free tried and tested tools for implementation.
Testers like to use tools! Test design techniques that have been studied in courses and certifications, often get forgotten afterwards, however, if tools are used to implement them, this can lead to a more consistent and optimized application and therefore to an increased benefit from these techniques.
Pairwise and Classification Trees are proven and efficient techniques for test design and for prioritization of tests. They help to save time and money by performing the right tests first.
Following your participation in this workshop, you will immediately be able to put the techniques and tools (mostly freeware) to use in your projects.
Methods used in the course are presentation, discussion, debate, brainstorming and questioning. Hands-on exercises will provide you with a solid foundation of practical skills in applying the techniques via your selected tools.
- Pairwise and Orthogonal Arrays
- How to apply the freeware ‘allpairs’ tool by James Bach, in your projects
- How to apply the freeware ‘PICT’ tool by Microsoft (for pairwise), in your projects
- Classification Trees
- How to apply the classification Trees/Testona Editor tool in your projects
- Incremental models and iterative models (i.e. Agile).
Your Coach - Alon Linetzki
Founder and CEO of QualityWize™, 33 years of experience as a consultant in SW engineering, Quality Assurance, and testing.
QualityWize™ is focused in offering solutions and services in SW Engineering, Quality Assurance and Testing (QC).
Mr. Linetzki is certified as: Certified Scrum Master, Certified Systems Analyst, Certified Lead Quality Auditor (ISO-9000), TMMi Assessor (pending), ISTQB® CTAL – Test Manager, ISTQB® CTAL – Test Analyst, ISTQB® Agile Tester (foundation extension), iSQI CMAP Tester.
He is also a popular International speaker, and serves as ISTQB® Marketing Chair, Co-Author of the ISTQB® Agile Tester certification, Co-Author of the ISTQB® Advanced Agile certification (in development), Co-founder and Vice President of ITCB, founder of the SIGiST Israel.
- Participants should have basic testing knowledge about the testing life cycle, testing techniques and methods, test measurements.
- Participants may bring their own laptops/PC, with Windows 7/8/10, internet and email access and Office 2010 and up. If no laptop can be brought, they will be provided.
- Tools will be provided and installed during the workshop.
- Test Consultants
- Test Managers