- Agile Test & Agile Development
- Developed by the imbus team of authors
- Available as an Open Seminar, as Inhouse Seminar and as live Online Training in a Virtual Classroom
- Agiler Test & Agile Entwicklung
- Entwickelt durch das imbus Autorenteam
- Verfügbar als Offenes Seminar, als Firmenseminar und als Virtual Classroom Seminar
date / place
03.12.2021 in Virtual Classroom (DACH)imbus AG Standort Virtual Classroom (DACH)Deutschland/Österreich/Schweiz
567,00 € *incl. 10% early booking discount term guarantee
* plus. tot. VAT/HST
You will learn about the potential and limitations of exploratory testing. After visiting this training course, you will be able to augment your (agile or non-agile) test strategy with test missions - from planning through execution to documentation and evaluation.
In this seminar you will learn how to enhance your existing test procedure with explorative tests. Explorative assessment not only helps you to find particularly usage-critical errors, but also to identify potential for improvement in your testing strategy. You will become familiar with different forms and approaches of exploratory testing, which you can deepen in many practical exercises.
The templates provided for the practical exercises in the course of the seminar will help you to apply in your projects what you have learned during your participation in the training course.
- What is explorative testing what is not!
- Session-Based Testing
- Planning exploratory tests: test objectives and test charter
- Use of test tours, defect attacks and checklists
- Use of systematic test design procedures in exploratory testing
- Risk management and exploratory testing
- Test documentation and communication
- Good practices and typical mistakes in exploratory testing
- Practical exercises
You might also be interested in
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner