- Akkreditiert durch die Alliance for Quality (A4Q)
- Kursmaterialien und Prüfung in Englisch, Kurssprache Deutsch oder Englisch
- Bereitet auf die Prüfung zum Erwerb des Zertifikats "A4Q AI and Software Testing" vor
- Verfügbar als Offenes Seminar und als Firmenseminar
- Verfügbar als Live Online Training und in Präsenz
You exploit the potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) as for example Machine Learning in software testing and quality assurance and you are able to test AI-based software.
This way you create added value for your company and you can prove these competencies with your certification.
Since the 1950s, the term Artificial Intelligence has been used to describe efforts to design "intelligent" software that aims to mimic human intelligence.
The more this goal is achieved, the less the behaviour of such software can be predicted by classical methods of QA. Therefore, unique problems and quality characteristics, need to be considered when testing such systems.
This course enables you to assess key aspects of artificial intelligence and how to use them to support your software testing.
It also enables you to address the specifics of testing AI-based systems.
- Human intelligence vs. artificial intelligence - key aspects of artificial intelligence
- The history of AI
- An introduction to symbolic AI (human-readable AI)
- An introduction to Sub-symbolic AI
- Exemplary algorithms of machine learning
- Areas of application and limits of the AI
Testing AI-based systems:
- Models, Training and Test for Machine Learning
- AI test environment
- Strategies and metrics for test analysis, test design, test implementation, and test execution for systems with AI-based components
- typical problems when testing AI
Testing with AI-based systems:
- Test tasks and quality management with AI
- Simplifying the test process with AI
- AI testing activities in the context of a concrete organisation
- AI of test automation at component level
- AI of test automation at system level
- AI-based tools for software testing
Basic mathematical knowledge of logic and stochastics, and some knowledge of a programming language is helpful but not necessary.
As the material and the exam are in English, you should be sufficiently fluent in this language.
You can book your participation in the corresponding certification exam when placing your order.
With this booking you agree that we may pass on your data to the auditing company GASQ Service GmbH, Rothenburger Straße 11, 90443 Nürnberg.
The examination fee is not included in the course fees and is shown separately.
The exam is in English.
If you are ordering an exam that is not taken in your mother tongue, please check whether you can get an extension for this exam (this information is included in your registration confirmation).
If you are interested in certification at a later date, we will inform you about possibilities to find a suitable examination date.
Exams in conjunction with Virtual Classroom seminars
After your Virtual Classroom Training, you can also take the exam online. This option allows for the additional bit of flexibility: It doesn't matter whether you would like to take a little more time for repetitions, or whether you prefer to take the online exam directly after your course participation. Just let us know about your plans up to a week before your desired exam date and we can reserve a time slot for you with the exam provider.
A detailed description of the technical requirements and the software used for an online exam will be sent to you immediately after you have registered for a Virtual Classroom Training, so that you can take your time to decide which way you would like to go.
Of course, in conjunction with an online training, you can also choose one of the available on-site examination dates of one of the exam providers.
- Test Automatization
- Business Analysts
- QM/QA Staff